Coffee Blog List

For the announcement stuff that used to go in the feedback forum

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Coffee Blog List

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:06 pm

As you may have spotted in the TMC menu, we now have an integrated coffee blog list! It uses feeds (typically RSS) bringing dynamic blog content from around the globe to TMC, and follows on from Lukas' excellent Planet TMC site.

We have already included a number of links that we think will be of interest. If there are blogs out there that you think merit inclusion, please let us know via any of the usual admin contact methods. Meanwhile, any comments or ideas are welcome as always. Enjoy :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

RE: Coffee Blog List

Postby phil » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Folks - sorry this has been so long in coming.

It's been ready to deploy for months, but I've just been hugely busy on other work.

Then Dom nagged me about it yesterday and I was overcome with guilt. Or something :wink:

Anyway, enjoy. Also, be aware that the feed info is cached, and the cache is updated twice daily - in the early hours of the morning and late afternoon, BST (Blighty Standard Time).

Toodles
La Spaziale Spazio 2 group semi-auto

La Spaziale Lusso grinder (espresso),
Macap MC4 shop grinder (brewed coffee)
Three Thor tampers
Two Hottops, first since Feb 2003
No partridge, no pear tree either
Conas, Zassenhaus hand grinder....
phil
Founder Member

RE: Coffee Blog List

Postby Gouezeri » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:41 pm

Folks - I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I didn't just nag Phil yesterday... I try to nag him whenever I get the chance :twisted:

Kudos to Phil as ever, for the hard work. We've always got stuff in the pipeline, we just don't like to implement things until we are happy with them and are sure that they are of benefit.

Do let us know if there are any other blogs that you would like added.
This week I are feeling sleepy!
Gouezeri

Re: RE: Coffee Blog List

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Gouezeri wrote:Folks - I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I didn't just nag Phil yesterday... I try to nag him whenever I get the chance :twisted:

NagBot ;) :P
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

RE: Re: RE: Coffee Blog List

Postby lukas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Yeha, thanks a lot! Do you mind if I put a redirection from http://planet.einfachkaffee.de/ to the latest feed page? More convinient for me, as the planet is in my browsers history anyway ;)
Lukas

This week I like my coffee luke-warm.
--
Newest kit: Ghibli R-15
lukas

RE: Re: RE: Coffee Blog List

Postby CakeBoy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 pm

No problem :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

Return to Site Announcements