Who is still about?

Anything Else!

Moderators: CakeBoy, GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb

Who is still about?

Postby CakeBoy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:13 pm

I know a few of the old faces are still dropping in from time to time and mostly read but I’ve been thinking it’s time to put out a shout and have a bit of an online reunion here and see who is around.

I’m still in touch with a few of the gang and am aware others have probably left the hobby. Most of us are older and many are creakier too, but that’s okay, creaky folk can enjoy coffee just a bit slower that’s all.

So let’s see if anyone spots this! Who is around and what are you up to in your coffee adventure?
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Re: Who is still about?

Postby Ed » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:25 pm

I am here.

My coffee journey has reached a plateau. I am making myself a brew that I like with gear I use confidently. I can do it consistently and it satisfies me and the friends who partake of it.

Much as I would like to develop my equipment, constraints of money and space in the kitchen conspire against it.

There are loads of old threads showing here and I would really like it if more people posted regularly and made this site a fresh and vital resource for other coffee lovers.
Ed

Return to Off Topic