That pesky "My Account" set signature option

Tell us what you think or what problems you had

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

That pesky "My Account" set signature option

Postby technojock » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:22 pm

It's a bit confusing having a profile button at the top of the page (which is used to set the sig) and a "My Account" link on the left menu bar (which contains an option for setting a sig, but it appears to do nothing).

Guess which one I've been fiddling with. :-(

Anyway it seems to be working now, I should have looked in here weeks ago. But I thought I'd mention it in passing just in case it's the sort of feedback you're after (and to test that my sig's now working).
: Heatgun / Dualit / French Press / Aeropress :
technojock

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:58 pm

TMC is a resource website with a forum, so one sig relates to your TMC website membership and the other is your forum message sig. A bit confusing with the forum currently being the main place on TMC for most people. I spent a fair while being muddled with the sig thing myself when I first joined. Don't be afraid to shout out if anything appears not to be doing what you expected, everyone is helpful on TMC - and a bit bonkers :wink: :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby SlowRain » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 am

I had the same problem.
La Pavoni PRH, Aerobie AeroPress, 2 Bodum French presses, Sözen Turkish mill, Porlex ceramic mill, Feima 600N
SlowRain

Postby Beanie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:53 am

*chuckle* most of us had that problem :D

Ooooohhhh another Canuckian :D Welcome Slowrain, from an ex-expat in NL, now back in Canuckland :D
This week, I'm mainly recovering :DAll I've got is my Aerobie AeroPress | 70's Aurora/Brugnetti HX Spring Lever | Mazzer Mini E & SJ (on loan) | Hottop | Nestor Martin (Toto) Gas Roaster | Eva Solo | Moka Pots
Beanie

Return to Forum Feedback