Bremen Airport

Is it actually possible to find a good shot?

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Bremen Airport

Postby lukas » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:41 pm

I brought my better half to the airport today and was in desperate need for a coffee. I saw a three group lever machine and thought for myself that they must know what they're doing ... what a fool I am! Disgusted I went for the next coffee place, an italian espress and ice bar called 'Rosso'. I was so angry that I asked the waitress if they can make me a better espresso than the coffee bar next to them ... she seemed a bit mad about me even considering this thought and went away with a bold 'of course!'

She came back with a cup of very nice Espresso, actually one of the nicest I had in german gastronomy ever. Very smooth, just a tad 'italian style' (like in 'portafilter wasn't really cleaned') but nevertheless delicous. You can imagine she made my day and got a very worthy tip!

When I came back later I had another shot that even was a bit better (portafilter clean now) and saw that they had a Nuova Simonelli Mythos next to another new NS Espresso machine and the Barista obviously knew what he's doing. I left the airport with a surprised smile and can recommend anyone if you ever come by Bremen Airport try Espresso Rosso :)
Lukas

This week I like my coffee luke-warm.
--
Newest kit: Ghibli R-15
lukas

Return to Places to drink coffee