Porto Presso

French Press, Vac Pot, Drip or any other - air your views and results

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Porto Presso

Postby walts » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:28 am

Hi Guy's. Has anyone had experience with the ROK Porto Presso coffee maker? Tried to find out is anyone had put it to the test, but failed to find anything much about it. Having survived cancer for almost 20 years and having, along the way, got rid of everything I had for making espresso, I now find myself wanting something simple and having heard of the ROK thought it might be just the thing for me. I am 80 years of age now and it would be foolish of me to go amassing equipment again. If anyone can direct me to posts on this fascinating little machine I would be grateful. Regards to all. Walts.
Bialetti Brikka 2 cup Mokka Pot.
Rival.PP25. Popcorn roaster.
Krups. GVX2 Coffee Grinder.
walts

Postby GreenBean » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 am

Hi Walts, it is great to see you around here. :D I have no experience with either the original Presso or the ROK Presso, hopefully someone with hands on experience will be along to give you better information. In the meantime you may want to check out these links with views on the ROKhere and here and the original Presso here, here and here.

Izzo Alex Duetto | Gaggia XD 2 Group | Mazzer Super Jolly | La Cimbali Max | Solis 166 | Dalian 1 kg roaster | Hottop P | Hottop B | French Press (several) | Kettle modded, no really, added digital thermometer |
GreenBean

Postby walts » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks for that Greenbean. Had a good read and have taken in a whole lot of valuable info. Guess I am going to have to chew some of it over a great deal. So much for it and so much against. Not going to be easy for this old guy! Thanks again for giving up your valuable time to help me. Regards to you and yours. Walts
Bialetti Brikka 2 cup Mokka Pot.
Rival.PP25. Popcorn roaster.
Krups. GVX2 Coffee Grinder.
walts

Return to Other Brewing Methods