Emailed a week ago havn't heard back

For non-TMC members to ask questions and offer comments

Moderators: GreenBean, Gouezeri, bruceb, CakeBoy

Emailed a week ago havn't heard back

Postby guest kmac » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:13 pm

Dear Sirs

I emailled your website about a week ago now, hoping to avail myself of the useful resources on offer, not to mention chatting with fellow afficcionados of fine cofee.

Sadly I have yet to hear from you. Are applications no longer being considered? Do you give reasons for not admitting an applicant?
I do happen to live in a suburb of West London; granted there is not that much "European flavour " here! But it is still part of the European Union.

Anyway, I hope you reconsider your harsh decision.

Regards

Non-member of TMC
guest kmac

Postby mhuk » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:23 pm

It's full up.

Only joking ;) Try emailing again, I'm sure 'll be welcome (as long as you're not an Arsenal fan ;) )

If peeing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

Bezzera BZ99s * Mazzer SJ * Hottop
mhuk

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:39 pm

Oh dear i can see why I've not been invited to join. But how could you have known from one email about Arsenal.......anyway I used to support them when they used to win stuff. Now I can't be bothered with the bunch of loosers!! anyone know if they beat juventus?

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:36 pm

[quote= "Gooner Guest"]how could you have known from one email about Arsenal.......anyway I used to support them when they used to win stuff. Now I can't be bothered with the bunch of loosers!! [/quote]

Definately an Arsenal fan :wink: . Phil has been busy, though I'm sure he will sort out your membership asap. Meanwhile the mods will probably spot your message and perhaps prompt him too. Anyway, a big welcome to TMC and all the madness :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk
International muffin blagger

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Pinhalense 2x500g Gas Batch/Sample Roaster | Gene Cafe | IMEX CR-100
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby phil » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:50 pm

If you're Kenan, dear Guest, then I think we now know that good old BT failed to deliver your membership details email, God Bless 'em

Yeah I've been utterly snowed, and I don't have web access at work these days, so I only get the odd hour or two a day to do everything that's needed. Sorry if folks have had to wait.
La Spaziale Spazio 2 group semi-auto

La Spaziale Lusso grinder (espresso),
Macap MC4 shop grinder (brewed coffee)
Three Thor tampers
Two Hottops, first since Feb 2003
No partridge, no pear tree either
Conas, Zassenhaus hand grinder....
phil
Founder Member

Postby CakeBoy » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:53 pm

Good to see you about Phil. Hope things are not too unbearable :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

Iberital L'Anna 1 Gp Hand-Fill | Wega Orion 2 Gp | Bezzera 1 Gp | Rancilio Audrey PID | Spidem Trevi
Iberital MC2 Timed | Macap M4 DS & MXA DS | Mazzer SJ | Starbucks Barista Grinder (Dualit E60/Solis 166)
Aerobie | eSantos | Zassenhaus | Bodum P/Over | Chemex | Hario Woodneck | Timer Filter
CakeBoy

Postby kmac » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:19 pm

Thanks Phil, I'm all sorted out now

Regards
Kenan
kmac

Postby Paws » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:54 pm

Yay! Finally a member!

Welcome!
Paws

Postby CakeBoy » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:05 pm

Good stuff Kenan - welcome again :D
www.CakeBoy.co.uk

CakeBoy

locked out :(

Postby max » Tue May 16, 2006 9:12 am

mhuk wrote:It's full up.

Only joking ;) Try emailing again, I'm sure 'll be welcome (as long as you're not an Arsenal fan ;) )

I too mailed a second attempt to join the noble club today - and i even dont LIKE football. Maybe i have better luck this time with new username and password.
max

Postby zapty » Tue May 16, 2006 9:17 am

Welcome to the forum Kenan, I guess Phil makes people wait a while to see if they really, really, really want to join... ro else he's busy, busy, busy..
Bezzera B3000A, Giotto Premium, several Cona's, several Balance Brewers, Atomic, Milano etc,
Aristarco, Rancilio MD 40, Ditting and Eureka MCI grinders, several antique roasters, a mini500/800N propane/electric Taiwanese roaster, greens all over the place...and some other unmentionables that have not been mentioned......
zapty

Postby Chivalry » Tue May 16, 2006 5:39 pm

lazy, lazy lazy.. :) feet up drinking coffee no doubt :D
Chivalry

Postby Guest » Tue May 23, 2006 3:04 pm

Chivalry wrote:lazy, lazy lazy.. :) feet up drinking coffee no doubt :D
Can,t believe that ANYbody is that lazy - or thirsty :-) But buzy, OK.
And dont ever think that ignoring ALL my attempts to join during the last two weeks will get ME down.
i Too can wait -as long as i have coffee enough in the house

Postby leecb » Tue May 23, 2006 3:59 pm

Can,t believe that ANYbody is that lazy - or thirsty Smile But buzy, OK.
And dont ever think that ignoring ALL my attempts to join during the last two weeks will get ME down.
i Too can wait -as long as i have coffee enough in the house

Thats the kind of |Dunkirk spirit that will stand you in good stead around here! :lol:
This week I are mainly ready to get back to making muffins!"

Andreja Premium
Mazzer Mini
Chemex
leecb

Postby zapty » Tue May 23, 2006 5:17 pm

Don't get mad, get even. Just wait till you are a member and let Phil have it then...
Bezzera B3000A, Giotto Premium, several Cona's, several Balance Brewers, Atomic, Milano etc,
Aristarco, Rancilio MD 40, Ditting and Eureka MCI grinders, several antique roasters, a mini500/800N propane/electric Taiwanese roaster, greens all over the place...and some other unmentionables that have not been mentioned......
zapty

Next

Return to Open House